If you are intending to visit the Cyprus Parachute Centre (CPC), there are a few things you should know.
- The club opens at weekends only and has 1 or 2 special week-long events during the year. These events are posted on our facebook page.
- The club is affiliated to the British Parachute Association (BPA) and you must join in order to have insurance, this can be done on the day you arrive.
- The parachute centre is a British Military facility and therefore will require a security check from persons of certain nationalities if you are staying for any length of time. This means you will not be able to use the centre after the first visit until these checks are complete.
- We need to see all your skydiving documents; photos, scans and electronic records are not acceptable.
- Equipment needs to conform to the BPA standard, it will be checked by a rigger. If your reserve re-pack cycle is 12 months or more, the reserve must have at least 6 months left before a re-pack. The BPA standard is 6 months.
- The centre does not have high performance kit for hire. It has equipment deemed suitable for mid-experience levels and is available for use for a modest fee per jump on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Whilst we have members able to speak other languages, as a matter of safety, your own ability to speak English should be reasonable; if you need continual translation, you may be prevented from skydiving at the CPC.
- If you have any questions, please email us and we will be happy to help.