If you are intending to visit the Cyprus Parachute Centre (CPC), there are a few things you should know.
- The club opens at weekends only and has 1 or 2 special week-long events during the year. These events are posted on our facebook page.
- The club is affiliated to the British Parachute Association (BPA) and you must join in order to have insurance, this can be done on the day you arrive.
- The parachute centre is a British Military facility and therefore will require a security check from persons of certain nationalities. This means you will not be able to use the centre after the first visit until these checks are complete.
- We need to see all your skydiving documents, photos and scans are not acceptable.
- Equipment needs to conform to the BPA standard, it will be checked by a rigger. If your reserve re-pack cycle is 12 months or more, the reserve must have at least 6 months left before a re-pack. The BPA standard is 6 months.
- The centre does not have high performance kit for hire. It has equipment deemed suitable for mid-experience levels and is available for use for a modest fee per jump on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Whilst we have members able to speak other languages, as a matter of safety, your own ability to speak English should be reasonable; if you need continual translation, you may be prevented from skydiving at the CPC.
- If you have any questions, please email us and we will be happy to help.